Implementing, Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Infrastructure
ONE DAY INTENSIVE TRAINING SEMINAR
Topics to be covered:
- IT Professionals working in a computing environment
- MCSA/MCSE candidates desirous of taking/re-taking MCSA/MCSE 70291 Examination
- Participants interested in setting up a Server 2003 networking infrastructure
- DHCP: Implementing, setting up and maintaining DHCP clients and leases, relay agents, databases, scope options, reservations, exclusions.
- DNS: Configuring DNS Server Service, DNS server options, DNS zone options, DNS forwarding
- SECURITY: Implementing and Managing Network Security
- TCP/IP Addressing, Subnetting
- Study techniques for passing Microsoft Exam 70-291
You will receive a Seminar package containing Course Material.
Bonus course material will include the following
Virtual Server 2003 software
Virtual Exchange Server software
MCSA Simulation software package.
Location: Welches Heights, St. Thomas
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2009
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
No Registration Fee.
Click Here to Register Online or call 270 2874 to leave a contact name and number
Website Address: http://etechtraining.com/mcsaseminar.html
Trainer: Myrl Whitney, BA, MA, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCT
Microsoft Certified Trainer - Microsoft Server Platforms 2003 & 2008
Courses Certified to Teach