Instructions for uploading documents and images to the mwclass.limewebs.com website and the mpage.limewebs.com website.
There are two website for this class.
1. Type limedomains.com in your web browser address box
2. Click on Manage Account
3. On the login page type certificate as the user name and etacifitrec as the password.
4. Click on Login
5. From the menu on the left click on File Management
6. Doubleclick on the website name mwclass.limewebs.com
7. To upload a file click on the upload arrow
8. Browse for your file and click on the upload button
9. To see the file on the website type the website address
10. Please note that any images contained in your web page need to be uploaded also.
Creating a website
Step 1: Go to http://www.limedomains.com
Step 2: Click on the link Create an Account
Step 3: Type the first part of your web address in the box provided, eg. mypage
If that name is available for you to use you will see a note with a tick saying that it is available.
Step 4: Click on continue, scroll down and click on No thanks I will just take the free
Account. If you see the box below, click No
Step 5: Fill in the registration form below and click on create an account.
Step 6: The following screen will appear
Step 7: Go to your email find the verification code and type it in the box above by clicking on the verification link.
Step 8:You will be asked to type in your details in the box below.
Click on Continue.
Step 9. Note your website address and ftp username and password.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click continue.
Step 10. You should see a message that your website has been successfully created, click on the link “Manage your website” to begin uploading files to your website. You can also change the name of your website if your wish to.
UPLOADING A FILE TO YOUR WEBSITE
Now test your upload by typing your web address eg. mypage.limewebs.com/myfirstpage.html in your browser window.