Graphics Animation and Movie Creation
Professional Certification Available
Click Here To Register Now
No Registration Fee
By the End of the course, students will be able to:
- Define all the elements of the user interface
- View a Flash movie and modify the appearance of the Stage.
- Draw, paint, and create custom colors and line styles using Flash tools.
- Use text, layers and imported graphics
- Manipulate objects, experiment with shape interaction, and import graphics
- Build layers and use them to create effects.
- Add text, and manipulate its behavior and appearance.
- Create frame-by-frame, shape tweened, and motion tweened animation.
- Use symbols and the Macromedia Flash Library
- Create animation that includes sound
- Add actions to frames and objects
- Publish a Flash movie.
The Flash Environment
Drawing and Painting
- What is Flash?
- Vector Vs. Bitmap Graphics
- The Flash Work Environment
Working with Objects
- Basic Drawing and Painting Tools
- Working with Strokes and Fills
- Creating Custom Colors, Gradients, and LineStyles
Symbols and Instances
- Manipulating Objects
- Object Interaction
- Transforming and Grouping Objects
- Importing Objects
Working with Multiple Layers
- Understanding Symbols and Instances
- Editing Symbols and Instances
- Creating a Shared Symbol Library
- Creating Buttons
Working with Text
- Creating and Managing Multiple Layers
- Mask Layers
- Aligning Objects
Shape Tweened Animation
Motion Tweened Animation
- Text Blocks
- Converting Text into Shapes
Working with Sound
- Introduction to Interactivity
- Adding Actions
Publishing Your Movie
- Adding Sounds to a Flash Movie
- Importing and Editing Sounds
Course Fee: $480
- Selecting your Publishing Settings
- Previewing and Publishing Files
(May be paid in 2 installments - $240 per installment)
Persons registering for more than one subject will receive a 10% discount on total cost.
Duration: May 13 - August 12, 2005